If you are a writer, blogger, or video mastermind who likes to discuss all things related to consciousness, we are looking for you. We offer guests posts to those who provide us with unique and interesting content that is focused on the more scientific aspects of consciousness and we pay for that content.
How can you become a Taileaters contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Taileaters, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Taileaters community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Taileaters to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Altered states of consciousness including meditation
- Spiritual practices
- Religious studies
- Plant Medicine
- Physics dealing with simulation theory and or AI
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Taileaters audience.
- Credit: Taileaters respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Taileaters Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop us an email, and we will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow only one backlink per post.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Taileaters. Also, by submitting a post to Taileaters, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Taileaters
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article. We will also contact you before posting if your article is accepted where we can offer your compensation for your work.